Thursday, December 15, 2011

I know they dont think it's fixed, do they?

Ok, after all the excitement %26amp; drama the IRS caused yesterday, you would think today would be a better day. Although my tax information has been updated %26amp; reflected to show that I will be receiving a deposit tomorrow, my husbands return, that was acknowledged %26amp; accepted before mines, is not showing. They indicate, they need more information, but up until yesterday it said to expect a deposit by Feb 3. Is anyone else still having issues with the IVR or website?|||I filed on the 16th was accepted on the 19th. It said I would get dd by 1/30 then it changed to 2/3 and stayed like for that for a few days then last night I checked it and it said 2/24 yeah Im freaking out so Im on the phone holding for an IRS rep right now, I will let you know what I found out...|||You may want to call them because according to them it is fixed ...|||Well i was to expect my refund by the 3rd also and until this morning i was ok. But now due to processing delays it says feb 24. I mean thats a long way away. Has anyone else recieved this scary note...|||Those who have the recovery rebate coming appears to have their refunds delayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment