Thursday, December 15, 2011

I am not able to talk to Airtel customer care even through 121 ,IVR and finally pressing 9.?

Hi,all im Deepak Pathak


My Cell No. 9893350111


I had been charged Rs.30 for the on demand service on 28 Feb 09 at 12:12 am which i have never opted for.Airtel is cheating on me by unnecesessarlly charging money. And now i can't talk to cust. care every time i call they cut the call. What should i do? How can i sue them?|||I have the same problem. Normally, I am shown the charge and my prepaid account balance in a USSD message, immediatly after making a call, sending SMS or using GPRS. But, a few days ago, they stopped showing me the message. I complained about it in Airtel Customer Care, but it hasn't been solved within the given period. So, I called Airtel Customer Care again, but the executive cut the call while talking. I retried but the IVR won't let me talk to the executive. Each time I press the required keys, the IVR suggests me to SMS 'AIRTEL' to 121 for my account information and management and then, it disconnects the call.


I think you would better contact the nearest Airtel Office.|||same problem to me also past 2 months i was charged unnecessarirly 20 rs every 15 days .message says thank u fior using text based service u charged 20 rs what the hell they doing i dont know.and i cannot speak with customer care through 121 not directing to 9 customer care .this is worst they have

Report Abuse


|||yes this happens many times... when u genuinely need to talk to customer care, they never pick up the call. just try from another airtel no. or visit the near service center. i m sure they wil pick up the cal frm another no., just slam the person who picks up, he wil definitly refund ur money.

No comments:

Post a Comment