Thursday, December 15, 2011

Did my credit card got hacked?

Ok! my bill for this month was recieved. Then on the list of bills I saw three payments to the T mobile IVR at 171.1 us dollar trice on my bill. I did not pay my bill with my credit card...





Could it be possible that they hacked my credit card?|||could be possible, call them and ask why they took out money on your account. i had a similar problem (internet site) and filed a dispute at the bank and got all my money back!! my problem lasted a year and i finally found out and got it all back within days|||It is possible that someone else has access to your credit card. I would contact t mobile and see what phone number the payment was applied to. From there they should be able to investigate and resolve this situation.|||Contact your credit card company as soon as possible, and contact T-mobile first to see exactly what happen, it might be a fluke.

No comments:

Post a Comment