Thursday, December 15, 2011

For mumbai auditions i have registered many times as per the rules. how do i check my results?

tried calling the number 5052525 from march 23 onwards but the IVR no. tells " cant find the result now.call again later." I wanna know whether i can come for auditions or not . One of my Reg No is 5550082. Plz help and what is the venue and time for mumbai audition|||I wish I could help, but I don't even know what you're trying to audition for. Maybe one of these questions can help you: http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_r鈥?/a>|||............../麓炉/)


............/炉../ /


........../..../ /


..../麓炉/'...'/麓炉炉.`路赂


../'/.../..../.....:^.篓炉\


('(...麓...麓.... 炉_/'...'/


..\.................'...../


..'\'...\....... /...../


.....\'............../


: \\炉/炉// 炉炉炉\\炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉娄炉娄


//炉炉炉//炉((炉炉//炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉


//___//|||y dnt u search in the website of tht paticular thng.....|||what auditions yaar......


mumbai auditions is fine....but kis cheez ka auditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment