Thursday, December 15, 2011

I have an Innovera mini optical mouse with retractable USB cord but it doesn't work?

on my windows XP. Where to ger the drives without having to pay, the driver name is IVR-62202|||WIndows should use its HID drivers, which should load when the device is connected for the first time.





If it doesn't, check its properties in Device Manager, which should have the hardware IDs in the Details tab of the device properties. You can search those ID for drivers. If they are all zeros, the mouse is broken.|||Over the years I've purchased probably half a dozen USB mice from Logitech, MIcrosoft, etc. Even though they all came with driver discs, I always just ignored the disc and just plugged them into the computer and they worked fine.





I have never heard of a USB mouse that doesn't just work when you plug it into Windows XP (or Vista or 7). I think you need to get a new mouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment