Thursday, December 15, 2011

Could I wear a casual dress to school?

I was thinking something like this: http://store.delias.com/item.do?itemID=5鈥?/a>


What are some other casual dresses would I be able to wear?|||That dress seems like ti would be fine, though depending on your dress code you may have to wear a shrug-type thing because of the straps. There are a wide range of things you could wear, I've seen girls at my school who wear dresses that look like they could be worn to a junior prom!|||OMG pretty! (:


answer mine ?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||yes with like some red shoes n a lil red cardigan :) so it wont b too plain or add a belt ! but be bold remember white is kind of plain u want to look hot dont you :)|||I LOVE THAT DRESS and heck yah I'd wear it to school!|||I would totally wear it %26lt;3



Yep wear it if your want, as long as your school allows u|||really cute


just make sure you are allowed to wear spaghetti straps and short lengths|||Only if it's Long and warm|||As long as it follows the dress code u can wear whatever you want :P

No comments:

Post a Comment