Thursday, December 15, 2011

Anyone know how to record real player videos with hypercam?

I've been trying to record real player videos, and I haven't had much luck. I'll record the video using the record option, but that turns into a .ivr formatted file, which can't be played in anything, but real player. Someone suggested hypercam 2, but the only thing that records is the audio. I'm clearly doing something wrong. Can anyone help me? Any advice or suggestions? thankksss :D:D|||Hypercam does not work for everyone, for example, mine only records video. I suggest you get fraps ( it's another type of recorder). If you can't find it, just google in fraps on google.





Otherwise you can just uninstall hypercam, delete it, then download another one and install that.

No comments:

Post a Comment