Thursday, December 15, 2011

How to get rid of scabie bumps?

I have scabies.. I have quite big lumps around my vagina lol.... some are on my legs one lumps of my belly .. will these stay here how do I get rid of them fast .. I have a cream that ivr been useing for a week hasn't been doing anything though.. please help...|||I had scabies from a hotel room, on my wrists, hands and going up my arm. It was the worst. What I did was scratch then hard and then take a hot bleach bath and then rub the Permethrin cream on really really good for like 2 weeks and they went away for me. The reason I scratched it is because the doctor said that they're bugs in your skin laying eggs and pooping, so figured if I opened the pores by scratching and hot water the cream that kills them will really seep in my skin. Make sure you wash EVERYTHING, CLEAN EVERYTHING and anything you can't wash that u have been in contact with seal them in bags. It takes a while for them to go away because it seems like there are more growing but it took me about a month to get rid of them, OMG I feel bad for you I understand but it will go away, well it did for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment