Monday, December 12, 2011

How do i download internet video IVR saved in real player to itunes? Step by step directions.?

I tried VIDEORA? Step by step directions.?





I down loaded videora and i cant figure out how to use it to download and convert my video from real player.


it is an interent video.


i dragged from real player to videora and nothing happens.





i cant find the icon that allows me to grab from real player. it keeps wanting to go to my computer. i dont have my ipod at this time. i just want to download to itunes. before i actually purchase the ipod .





everything i click on doesnt work and i cant find real player as an option for anything.





please help and explain in lay mans terms.








convert IVR to mp4 from real player to itunes


0 seconds ago





Oh,please answer only, if you have the answer, I already googled this and ended up "no where".|||There is a step by step guide about downloading free videos from limewire, youtube, etc to iTunes for iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, etc. It is easy-to-use and the converting speed is fast!


http://www.dvdtoitunes.net/download-free鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment